Crunchy Strawberry Jello Salad
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups crushed Pretzels
- 1/2-1 cup melted Butter
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 (2 ounce) package Dream Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package Strawberry Jell-O Gelatin Dessert
- 1 (12-16 ounce) package Frozen Strawberries, thawed
- In a bowl mix the pretzels, melted butter and sugar.
- Take in a pan and press evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Now in a bowl blend the cream cheese, sugar and Dream Whip.
- Pour it on top of the bake crust and keep for chilling.
- Prepare the jello as directed in the package and set. Add the strawberries.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture and chill till jelled.
- Cut into squares and serve.