Baked Garlic Mushrooms
- 12 Large Mushrooms (cleaned and cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices)
- 2 Garlic cloves (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Thyme
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Dry Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Lay the mushrooms on a large greased baking tray.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet.
- Add the breadcrumbs and cook over heat and stir until the crumbs are coated and it turns to brown.
- Stir in the garlic, thyme, salt, paprika and pepper till the garlic is translucent.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the mushrooms.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.