- 20 small Meatballs
- 2 (8 oz) cans Tomato Sauce
- 2 cubes Beef Bouillon
- 1/2 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 1/2 tsp Basil (dried)
- 1/4 tsp Thyme (dried)
- Salt (to taste)
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 stalks Celery (sliced)
- 2 Carrots (sliced)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 cup Elbow Macaroni
- 2 quarts Water
- Bring the water to boil in a large pan.
- Add in the meatballs, tomato sauce, bouillon, oregano, basil, thyme, salt and pepper, celery and carrots. Add garlic in the end.
- Allow it to simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add in macaroni and cook until tender.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and serve the hot meatball soup.