Fried Tofu with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Peanuts
- 1 tsp Chili Sauce
- 3 tbsp Cilantro
- 1 dash Salt
- 2 cups Tofu
- Chop peanuts to finely chopped consistency.
- Place all ingredients except tofu in a sauce pan half full of water and heat until boiling. Remove from heat and cool.
- Drain firm tofu from package and cut into large bite size pieces.
- Heat enough peanut oil for deep frying.
- Shake tofu in mixture of 1 cup flour and 1/2 cup corn starch to coat tofu and keep it from sticking in the pan.
- When oil is hot enough add tofu and fry until light golden brown.
- Drizzle peanut sauce over warm deep fried tofu. Add extra sprigs of cilantro and enjoy!