- 1/2 package Wonton Skin
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup ground Pork
- 1 pinch ground Pepper
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 sprigs Cilantro (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients, except wonton skin and oil.
- To make the wonton, put half a teaspoon of the filling in the middle of the skin.
- Pick up one corner and fold it to the diagonal corner. Pick up the 2 ends that have 45 degrees angle (the ones where the fold is) and wet them with a dab of water on your finger.
- Pinch the two corners together. Prepare all your wontons before frying them.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan or wok, at medium heat. To test when the oil is hot enough, stick a wooden chopstick in the oil. When the oil is ready, bubbles will come up from the chopstick.
- Fry the wonton until golden brown. Keep turning them, to cook them all the way through. You may break open the first couple of wontons to make sure that the centers get cooked.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
- Serve hot with sweet and sour sauce.