Noodles with Fish Curry Sauce
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1 (4 oz) can Maesri Red Curry Paste
- 2 tsp Krachai Powder
- 1 small bunch Whole Krachai
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 lb fresh Fish Fillet
- 2 bundles Somen Noodles
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 4 Shallots
- Green, crunchy Vegetables (of your choice)
- Boil the fish for 10 minutes and then set aside.
- In a frying pan sauté the garlic and shallots.
- Take these in a pestle and mortar and add krachai powder, whole krachai and red curry paste.
- Pound into a smooth paste.
- Add the fish and pound until well mixed.
- In a saucepan heat the coconut milk and add the pounded mixture to it.
- Bring to a boil and then add fish sauce and stir.
- Now boil three cups of water and add the noodles and cook for two minutes.
- Take the noodles on a plate and spoon the curry sauce over the noodles.
- Serve with crunchy vegetables.