- 1 Salmon (fresh)
- 3 bundles Dill Weed (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp White Pepper
- 2 tbsp Salt
- Make two fillets of the salmon. Scrub the skin to remove fish shells. Take care not to remove the skin. Wash and dry using a paper towel.
- Combine sugar, salt, pepper and rub the mixture into the fish fillets.
- Keep one of the fillets on a tray (skin side down) and add some chopped dill.
- Now, place the other fillet on the top (head to tail and skin side up). Apply some pressure from the top.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Turn it every day and add some of the remaining dill.
- Scrape off the spices and the dill and cut the fish in thin slices from the dill.
- Serve cold with spinach, scrambled eggs, and potatoes in dinner or separately, as a starter.