- 3 lb fresh Strawberries
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tsp Cinnamon (powdered)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Dry White Wine (preferably white burgundy)
- 3 bottles Chilled Champagne (brut or extra-dry)
- Wash the strawberries well and slice them.
- Place the strawberries in a large bowl and add sugar, cinnamon and white wine. Stir well.
- Leave the mixture in the refrigerator overnight, to allow the contents to mix well.
- Remove the mixture 15 minutes before serving and transfer to a large pitcher.
- Fill with champagne and put the pitcher into the refrigerator, for 10 minutes.
- Pour the drink in wide, flat glasses and serve with a bit of fruit in each glass.