- 3 Eggs
- 1½ cups Milk
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Cooking Spray\Butter
- Mix eggs and milk in a container. Add flour, salt, sugar and blend until smooth.
- Heat skillet over medium-heat. Coat it with cooking spray or butter.
- Scoop ¼ cup of the batter into the skillet. Slightly tilt the pan to coat the bottom.
- Cook for about 30 seconds, or till the top appears to be dry.
- Slide a spatula under the pancake carefully and flip.
- Cook the other side for a few seconds.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a plate.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining batter, to make more pancakes.