- 1 Round Steak
- 2 tbsp Salad Oil
- 1/2 head Romaine Lettuce (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1/4 cups Cauliflower (thinly sliced)
- Few cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Broccoli (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cups Carrots (julienned)
- 1/3 cups Celery
- 2 Hard-boiled Eggs
- 1/4 cups grated Cheese
- First of all, you have to cut steak into very thin size pieces.
- Then, crush garlic into salad oil and 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- You should add meat and marinate it for 1 or more hours.
- Prepare the salad and set aside. Stir fry the steak in a heavy skillet or a wok
- Then, add to salad and top with the salad dressing.