Apple and Honey Sorbet
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1¼ pounds Granny Smith apples (cored and thinly sliced)
- 1½ cups Water
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 1½ Lemons (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Take a large plastic container and mix apples with the juice of half a lemon.
- Cover the container with a lid and freeze it for several hours or overnight.
- Pour water and sugar in a small saucepan and place it on fire. Let the mixture boil.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and add in honey. Stir well and cool completely.
- Pour the apple mixture in a blender and liquidize it.
- Add juice of 1 lemon and the cooled sugar syrup. Blend it well, until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream machine and freeze as per the instructions.
- Remove the sorbet 10 minutes before serving, to soften out a little.