- Vegetable Oil (for cooking)
- 4 skinless, boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 small Red Onion
- 1/2 cup Orange or Mango Juice
- 1 tsp each dried Basil Leaves
- 1 tsp Cumin (ground)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Lime
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil, coarsely chopped
- Set a pan over medium heat and add the oil.
- When the oil gets hot add the chicken and cook till both sides of the chicken are golden brown.
- Slice the onion and add it to the chicken.
- Pour the orange or mango juice.
- Over the chicken sprinkle the dried basil, cumin and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Simmer for eight minutes.
- Squeeze in the lime.
- Now remove the chicken and cook the pan juice for 2 minutes until thick.
- Add the basil and drizzle the gravy over the chicken.
- Serve with rice.