Eggless Chocolate Cake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4½ cups All-purpose Flour
- 3 cups White Sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups Water
- 3 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with vegetable oil and flour.
- Take a large bowl and combine together all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and white sugar.
- Add vegetable oil, water and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the batter for 1 hour.
- Remove, cool down on a wire rack and serve.