Eggless Coffee Cake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1½ cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- 3 tsp Egg Replacer (dry)
- 4 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Sour Cream Substitute
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup fresh Blueberries (optional)
- ¼ cup Walnuts (chopped, optional)
- 5 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Soy Margarine
- ½ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Take a bowl and mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and white sugar in it.
- Take another bowl and mix together egg replacer, water, sour cream substitute and vanilla extract.
- Add the cream mixture into the flour and beat the batter to give it a smooth texture.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries and/or walnuts over the batter, and stir slightly, so that they stay in the top layer only.
- In a small bowl, mix 5 tbsp sugar, soy margarine and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the topping over batter.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Take it out and leave it at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve.