Chatuchak Fried Rice
- 1 Red Chilli, finely chopped
- 1/2 Capsicum, sliced thin
- 1/2 cups Rice, cooked
- 3 small Onions, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup Green Peas, boiled
- 1 Tomato, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 to 3 small Brinjals, diced
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 6 no. Baby Corn, sliced thin - diagonally
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Chopped Coriander
- Lemon Wedges
- You need to first heat the oil in wok or large, heavy skillet over high heat.
- Then, add the garlic, shallots, chili, and ginger. Stir it until the shallots have softened.
- You can add the green bell peppers and baby eggplants in it and stir again.
- Then, add the sugar snap peas or snow peas, tomato, baby corncobs, and bean sprouts. Stir it properly for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, and lift and stir it with two spoons for almost 4-5 minutes, until no more steam is released.
- Stir it in the soy sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Serve it immediately, garnished with cilantro leaves and lime wedges to squeeze.