Grilled Curry Rice
- 3 cups Basmati Rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 2 tsp Red Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp canned Mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup Green Peas, boiled
- 4 Baby Corn, blanched
- 10 French Beans, sliced thin diagonally, cooked
- 1 tsp Lemon Rind, grated
- 1 tbsp Basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 Banana leaf
- Salt, to taste
- First of all, you should mix the coconut cream and curry paste in a bowl.
- the, add the mushrooms, green peas, baby corn and french beans and stir well. Add the lemon rind, basil leaves and salt and mix well.
- The you can add the rice, stirring until throughly mixed.
- after this,Turn this flavoured rice into the centre of a banana leaf
- Fold the leaf into a square packet and grill on a tava, turning around from time to time until the steam comes out.