Peanut Butter Banana Bread
|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Bananas (mashed)
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 325 °F (165 °C).
- Grease a 5 x 9 inch loaf pan.
- Combine butter and white sugar in a large mixing bowl and cream the mixture.
- Beat in eggs and mix well.
- Add in peanut butter, bananas, all-purpose flour and baking soda. Stir the mixture well, until blended.
- Add walnuts and stir.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the batter for 70 minutes or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and cool on a wire rack.