Sticky Rice Balls in Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 1 cup Sticky Rice Flour
- Pour 1/2 cup of hot water into sticky rice flour and knead into firm dough. This dough shouldn't stick to your hand. Add more flour or hot water as needed. In a large pot, bring lots of water to boil.
- Pinch off the dough and roll it into small balls. You could also try making different shapes with them, especially since your children will love them.
- Drop these balls, one by one, into the boiling water. They will begin to rise and float on top when they are cooked. Remove the floating balls and put them into two small cups.
- Combine sugar, coconut milk and salt together.
- Heat it on the stove or microwave it for a few minutes. You just want to warm up the mixture and dissolve the sugar.
- Add coconut milk mixture to the cups. Serve hot.