Peanut Sesame Vegetables
- 1 Green Capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Paneer, cut into strips
- 1 cup Broccolli, divided into small florests
- 6 nos. Baby Corn, sliced
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp roasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp Peanuts, roasted
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- First of all, heat the oil in a large pan or wok, add the paneer strips and fry till they are brown.
- Then, add the broccoli, baby corn, capsicum and mushrooms and stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now, you can mix the soya sauce with the cournflour and orange juice .
- Then, Stir the vegetables, constantly till the sauce has thickened and glaze develops.
- Stir in the sesame seeds, peanuts, salt and pepper and cook for 3 to 4 minutes
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.