Table-top Thai Curry
- 1 cup Broccolli, cut into florets
- 1 cup Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup Baby Corn, cut into two, diagonally
- 1 cup Mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 medium Red Pepper, cut into quarters
- 1 Green Pepper, cut into quarters
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- First of all, boil each vegetable separately in salt water. Drain and keep aside.
- Then take a flat pan, heat the oil, add the onions and fry for a few minutes.
- Then you can add 3 tablespoons of the red curry paste or green curry paste and sauce and stir for some time.
- Then gradually, add the coconut cream and 1/2 cup of water and simmer for almost 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and stir it thoroughly. Add the sugar and salt and mix.
- Garnish with coriander and spring onions.