Tofu in Sweet Ginger Sauce
- 3 cups Water
- 1 package Soft Silken Tofu
- 1 piece Ginger
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- Cut out a piece of ginger, about 2 inches long or more. Add more ginger if you like its spicy hot. Smash the ginger with the flat part of your knife or use meat tenderizer.
- Cut the soft tofu into medium sized cubes.
- Boil the ginger, water and sugar for at least 10 minutes. The longer you boil, the spicier it gets.
- Spoon out 5-7 pieces of the soft tofu into a bowl. Drizzle ginger sauce all over. Serve hot.