Soybean Sprouts Clear Soup
- 1 bag (1 lb) Soybean Sprouts
- 3 Scallions
- ½ gallon Water
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Wash the soybean sprouts well.
- Pour water in a cooking pot.
- Add soybean sprouts, salt and garlic.
- Cover the pot and boil the contents on high flame.
- After the water starts to boil, cook for another 5 minutes and lower the heat.
- Add scallions and cook for 5 minutes.
- If you desire, you can add some red pepper flakes.
- Serve hot with rice.