Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 18.25 ounce Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can Pumpkin
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 16 ounce Cream Cheese Frosting
- Mix all the ingredients except the cake frosting in a bowl.
- Grease a pan with butter and heat the oven to 175 degrees celcius.
- Pour the mixture into the pen and spread evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes. To check if the cake is ready insert a toothpick in the centre and if it comes out clean then it is ready.
- Top with cheese frosting before serving.