Japanese Clear Soup
- 4 cups Homemade Chicken Stock
- 4 tbsp Dry Sherry
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 Mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 Green Onion (finely chopped)
- ½ Carrot (shredded
- ½ Lemon (thinly sliced)
- 30 cubes Tofu
- Take a large sauce pan and add homemade chicken stock to it. Bring it to simmer for 10 minutes
- Add dry sherry and soy sauce. Boil it for another 10 minutes.
- Now add mushrooms, green onion, carrot, lemons and tofu.
- Boil the contents for 1 minute.
- Ladle out the soup in serving bowls.
- Serve hot.