Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 packages (225 gm each) softened Cream Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground Cloves
- 1 pinch ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup frozen thawed Whipped Topping
- 1 (9 inch) prepared Graham Cracker Crust
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees C.
- Take a large baking bowl and mix in the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Whip the mixture until it is completely smooth. Add in eggs one at a time and blend the whole batter into the smooth paste.
- In a backing pan, set the crust and add one cup of the batter and spread it evenly. Set it aside.
- To the leftover batter, add the pumpkin puree and the ground spices and blend it well. Spread this batter too evenly over the last layer in the backing pan.
- Put this pan in preheated oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Set it aside to cool down, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Cover with whipped topping before serving.