- 10g Gelatin
- 3 Pears
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 50 ml Orange Juice
- First of all, peel the pears, remove the fruit and place in a food processor or blender.
- Then add 50ml orange juice and blend it to a smooth pulp.
- After that, you should have about 350ml of pear pulp mixture at this point, and you may need to adjust the gelatin if you have it very less. You need a strong jelly for this dish.
- Take a saucepan, heat the pear pulp, sugar and gelatin in it. Then, stir to dissolve the gelatin and sugar. Heat until it's nearly boiling, but do not allow it to boil.
- Then you can leave it to cool, pour into a mould and leave to set in the fridge.