Tofu Burger Patties
- 1 block Soft Fresh Tofu (drained)
- ¼ cup loosely packed Carrots (shredded)
- ½ cup Oatmeal
- 1 Green Onion (finely minced)
- 2 tbsp Potato Flakes
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds (toasted)
- ¼ tsp Chili Peppers (crushed)
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- Oil (for frying)
- Mash tofu in a large mixing bowl.
- Add shredded carrots, oatmeal, green onion, potato flakes, soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers, black pepper and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Work the mixture to form 6 large burger patties.
- Lightly oil a skillet and heat over medium flame.
- Cook the patties on both sides, in the skillet.
- Cook the first side with the lid on and remove the lid while cooking the second side.
- Remove from heat and serve in a burger bun.