Spinach Tofu Lasagna
- 1 box Lasagna Noodles (regular or whole wheat)
- 1 packet Tofu (preferably silken type)
- 1 bottle Spaghetti or Pasta Sauce (plain or seasoned)
- 1 bunch of Fresh Spinach
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Garlic Powder (to taste)
- 1 small can Tomato Sauce
- Boil lasagna noodles.
- Add fresh spinach to the noodles.
- Crumble tofu in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Take a casserole and put the boiled noodles and spinach in it.
- Add the seasoned tofu.
- Pour the pasta sauce into the casserole. Mix thoroughly.
- Add tomato sauce on the top.
- Bake in an oven at 190 degree Celsius for 45 minutes or until the top looks done.
- Serve hot.