- 4 tbsp Rice Flour
- 4 tbsp Ground Coconut
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Mung Beans
- 4 tbsp Ground Almonds
- ½ tsp Blue Food Colouring
- 1 cup Tapioca Pearls
- 4 tbsp Water
- You must make sure to soak the tapioca pearls overnight or more than four hours. But make sure they are not let in too much water, or they might end up sticking together to make just one big mass!
- Boil them in water until they are well cooked through and translucent.
- Make a mixture of all the ingredients and heat them all over a low heat, stirring continuously until the flour forms a sticky blue paste. Make sure you add only a few drops of the blue colouring or else, it will turn into a completely different blue and not the sky colour that we love.
- Mix in the tapioca pearls and serve in small dessert plates.