- 1/4 lb Mushrooms (washed)
- 8 oz Chicken (boneless & skinless)
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 tbsp Nutmeg (ground fine)
- 1/2 cup Swiss Cheese (grated)
- 3 tbsp Sour Cream/Plain Yogurt
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Mince the onion and cook it in melted butter.
- Mince the mushrooms and the chicken together,
- When the onions are fried, add the chicken mushroom mixture and cook for five minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and nutmeg.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F.
- Now, spoon the chicken mixture into 4 ramekins and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Serve chicken julienne hot.