|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 40 Milk Chocolate Kisses with Almonds
- 1 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 4 tsp Raspberry Jam
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- Take a bowl and cream butter and sugar in it. Mix well and beat in the egg extract.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cover the bowl with a lid and chill for one hour.
- Roll in 1 inch balls, then roll in additional sugar.
- Place them apart on un-greased baking sheets. Bake for 15 minutes, at 325 deg C. Make sure thay they turn golden brown.
- Now, add a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Combine all the glaze ingredients and drizzle over cookies.