|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 beaten Eggs
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- First of all, preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Then, in large bowl, sift together sugar, flour and cocoa. Add eggs. Add melted butter, vanilla and pecans. Pour mixture into 8x12-inch baking pan.
- After that, line a roasting pan with a damp kitchen towel. Place baking dish on towel, inside roasting pan, and place roasting pan on oven rack.
- Fill roasting pan with boiling water to reach halfway up the sides of the baking dish. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until firm.