- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup granulated Sugar
- 11 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2-1/2 cups frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
- Milk Chocolate, shaved (optional)
- 1 Cracker Crust
- First of all, melt chocolate chips over low heat in saucepan or microwave, stirring frequently until smooth and melted.
- Then, set it aside to cool. Take a large mixer bowl and beat cream cheese, sugar and butter in it, until the mixture becomes smooth. Blend in the melted chocolate slowly
- After that, fold in whipped topping until blended. Spoon cheese chocolate filling mixture into prepared cracker crust.
- Cover and chill until it gets firm. Garnish with whipped topping and shaved chocolate, if desired.