Maple Smoked Salmon
- 4-5 oz Salmon Fillets
- ½ tbsp Coarse Salt
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Clean thoroughly and remove the skin from the salmon fillets.
- In a shallow baking dish, place the fillets in it and then drizzle the maple syrup on them.
- Make sure the fillets are coated evenly. To achieve the desired result, turn the fillets around. Sprinkle the salt on each side.
- Cover this dish with aluminum wrap and refrigerate it for twenty four hours.
- Now prepare the smoker and take out the fillets from the refrigerator and place them in the smoker for about ninety minutes at 200 degrees F.
- When the fillets are done, remove them from the smoker, simultaneously heating the butter in a frying pan. Place the fillets in the frying pan, fry for about two minutes, turning them around periodically.