Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 lbs Ground Turkey
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Italian seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 3/4 lb Cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, make a mixture of turkey, milk, eggs and the bread crumbs; mix them all by hand so you can check its consistency.
- Add enough salt and pepper to this mixture for seasoning.
- Now fold the cheese cubes, one at a time, into this mixture. In a large loaf pan, transfer this mixture, slowly and top it with ketchup.
- Bake for one hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 85 degrees C.