Barbecued Pork Kebabs
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 5 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 4 pound boneless Pork Loin (cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes)
- 10 Bamboo Skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- In a large bowl whisk the sugar, soy sauce, onion, garlic and black pepper.
- Add the pork and toss to coat all the cubes.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Preheat a grill and oil the grate.
- Thread the pork onto the soaked skewers and barbeque for 5 minutes both sides.
- When the color is no longer pink in the centre the pork is done.