Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 2 tsp dried Tarragon
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 Lamb Chops
- Mix brown sugar, ginger, tarragon, cinnamon, pepper, garlic powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Rub the lamb chops with the mixture and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat the grill and brush the grill with oil.
- Put the lamb chops on the grill and cook each side for 5 minutes.