Apple Walnut Salad
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese (softened)
- 6 ounce nonfat plain Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 6 large Apples (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 2-1/2 cups Walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup Cranberries (dried)
- In a bowl, mix together cinnamon and brown sugar.
- To it, add the cream cheese, yogurt and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Add 1½ cups walnut, apples and cranberries into the mixture and stir thoroughly, until well coated.
- Take out the salad in a serving bowl and garnish with the remaining walnuts.
- Chill before serving.