Uncooked Banana Pudding
|Calories Per Serving:
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 8 ounce frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 5 ounce instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 16 ounce Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 4 Bananas (peeled and sliced)
- Mix the combine sour cream, whipped topping, pudding mix and milk in a large bowl.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Put a layer of cookies at the bottom if a glass serving bowl.
- Now put a layer of the pudding mixture and a layer of banana.
- Keep on layering until all the ingredients are used.
- Refrigerate before serving.