- 14 oz sweetened Milk (condensed)
- 11 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 11 oz Butterscotch Chips
- 1 tsp Rum Flavored Extract
- 1 tsp Butter Flavored Extract
- Mix milk, butterscotch chips and white chocolate chips in a medium saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Continue to stir, until the mixture melts and becomes smooth.
- Remove from heat and add rum and butter flavorings.
- Pour this mixture into a dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from fridge and cut into desired shapes.