- 4 slices Bread
- 1 large Potato
- 1 large Tomato
- 1 Onion
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 1 bunch Coriander Leaves
- 1 bunch Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- Sev (for garnishing)
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- Boil the potato and chop into small cubes. Set aside.
- Chop onion and tomato into small pieces.
- Combine coriander and mint leaves together.
- Add water to the leaves and form a paste.
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster or oven.
- Remove and cut them into cubes.
- Place a kadai on fire and heat oil for 2 minutes.
- Add potato cubes and toss till they turn golden brown.
- Add salt and chili powder. Mix well.
- Add the bread cubes and toss for 2 minutes.
- Add the coriander and mint paste. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove and place in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with chopped onions, chopped tomato, lemon juice and sev.
- Serve immediately.