Avocado Soup with Shrimp Ceviche
|Calories Per Serving:
- 32 small Shrimp (cooked and peeled)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 cup pink Grapefruit Juice (freshly squeezed)
- Sea Salt
- 3 tbsp Red Onion (minced)
- 1 tbsp Red Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Green Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Yellow Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno Pepper (seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Chilean Hass Avocado Soup
- 2 medium to large Chilean Hass Avocados
- 1-1/2 cups Chicken Broth (chilled and defatted)
- 1-1/2 cups cold Milk
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Marinate the shrimp for 30 minutes in lemon and grapefruit juice.
- Season with sea salt.
- To it, add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Keep for refrigeration.
- Peel the avocadoes, cut in half and discard the pit.
- Put in a blender along with the broth and puree till smooth.
- Add milk and blend to make a thick soup.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Pour the soup in bowls and top with four shrimp and vegetable mixture and serve.