Green Cashewnut Koftas
- 1 cup Potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- 1 cup Spinach Paste
- 1/2 cup Green Peas (boiled & mashed)
- 1 tbsp Green Chili Paste
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 10 Cashew Nuts
- 1/4 cup Semolina (sooji)
- Oil (for shallow frying)
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat oil in a pan. Add spinach paste and sauté till cooked and dry.
- Add in potatoes, peas, green chili paste, salt and lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients well and remove from heat. Cool and divide in 10 equal parts.
- Make a flat ball of each part, putting one cashew nut inside.
- Roll each ball in the semolina and shallow fry in oil, until the koftas are golden brown in color.
- The green cashewnut koftas can be served as a side dish.