Asian Beef with Snow Peas
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger Root (minced and fresh)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 pound Beef Round Steak (cut into thin strips)
- 8 ounces Snow Peas
- Mix the soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and cornstarch in a bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and stir fry the ginger and garlic.
- Add the steak and stir fry for 2 minutes until evenly browned.
- Add the snow peas and stir fry for another 3 minutes.
- Now add the soy sauce mixture and boil with constant stirring.
- Simmer in low heat until the sauce is thick and smooth.