|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 Eggplant, peeled and sliced into 3/4 inch rounds
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- 6 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Dill Pickle Slices
- 1 (20-ounce) bottle Ketchup
- 6 Hamburger Buns, split
- 6 leaves Lettuce
- 6 slices Tomato
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp prepared Yellow Mustard
- First of all, place the eggplant slices on a plate, and cook in the microwave for about 5 minutes, or until the centers are cooked.
- Then, melt margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry eggplant slices until lightly toasted on each side, and place one slice of cheese onto each one. Cook until cheese has melted, and remove from the skillet.
- Then you can place eggplant on hamburger buns, and allow each person to top with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles, and dress with ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard.