- 1-1/2 cups Rice
- Methi Leaves (chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 cup Green Peas
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1-2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Paneer Cubes(fried)
- Salt to taste
- Pour ghee in a frying pan and heat it.
- Add garlic paste and fry it well.
- Now add methi leaves, tomatoes, turmeric, green chillies, green peas, red-chilli powder and salt.
- Fry the mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Mix the rice and again fry for about 5 minutes.
- Pour sufficient water into it and pressure cook on low flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Garnish the dish with fried pieces of paneer.
- Methi Pulao is ready to serve.
- Serve it with cucumber raita.