Asparagus & Chicken Pasta
- 16 oz packet Pasta
- 8 Asparagus Sprigs
- 4 Chicken Breasts (skinned)
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Basil Salt & Pepper
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp White Wine
- Cook the pasta for about 8 minutes in boiling water.
- Meanwhile, cut asparagus into 2-inch long pieces and set aside.
- Add to the pasta in the last three minutes of cooking.
- Drain the pasta and asparagus. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into strips. Fry in oil, over medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Mix wine, cheese and seasoning with the chicken.
- Toss the pasta and asparagus with chicken and serve.