Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 6 Salmon Fillets
- 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp White Wine
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped Fresh Oregano
- First of all, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then, coat a small saucepan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook and stir garlic until soft, for about 3 minutes.
- After that mix in honey, white wine, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes, or until it slightly thickens.
- Then arrange salmon fillets on foil-lined baking sheet and brush fillets with balsamic glaze, and sprinkle with oregano.
- At the final stage, bake it in preheated oven for 10 to 14 minutes or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush fillets with remaining glaze, and season with salt and pepper. Use a spatula to transfer fillets to serving platter, leaving the skin behind on the foil.