Grilled Salmon with Creamy Pesto Sauce
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese (cubed)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Pesto
- 1 tbsp fresh Parsley (finely chopped)
- Heat the grill.
- Take the fish fillet and brush both sides with oil.
- Place the fillets on the grill, skin side down, and grill for 10 minutes.
- The fish is ready when the fish flakes come off easily with a fork.
- Now, in a saucepan, cook the cream cheese and milk for 3 minutes, until the cheese is well melted.
- Stir constantly to blend the sauce.
- Add the pesto and stir.
- Serve the fish topped with sauce and parsley.