Bulgur Chickpea Salad
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Bulgur
- 2 cups boiled Water
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 15 ounce Chickpea (drained)
- 1 cup fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup Carrots (grated)
- Take the bulgur in a bowl and pour boiled water over it.
- Allow it to stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
- In another bowl mix the oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and blend well.
- Pour this mixture over the bulgur and mix thoroughly.
- In a glass serving bowl place the bulgur.
- On top of the bulgur layer the green onions, chickpea, parsley and carrots.
- Set for refrigeration. Before serving toss the salad.